XP4 15W-50 Petroleum Racing Oil
Viscosity typical of SAE 15W-50.
- A high zinc, petroleum formula racing oil, XP4 offers low cost protection for racers who want to use non-synthetic oil.
- Excellent protection for dirt and nitrous racers who want to change their oil frequently. Recommended applications: Big block engines, flat tappet camshaft engines, and Nitrous engines.
- It utilizes additives and emulsifiers to fight engine wear and trap dirt particles.
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels.
- Big block engines
- Flat tappet camshaft engines
- Nitrous engines
- Engines operating with oil temperatures between 200°F and 240°F
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Old Ford 312 runs hot. Need an oil that can hold up to high temps.
I just wanted to say thank you for the best oil ever . I race an 1982 porsche 911sc , never have I had oil that could over rev , over heat and still get pressure and run cooler . thank you agin, richard tracy